20th September 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in a different CBSE school after completion of 9th standard in a different CBSE school?

Respected Sir/Mam,

With due regards , i am facing a problem ,my son has passed his class 9th from a cbse affiliated school at gangoh , saharanpur. he got 98% marks upto fa1, fa2, sa1, fa3, & fa4 exams. but in sa2 final exams his % become very low 30-35% only. i have requested to principal sir that there is some mistake in my son marks please show me his exams.copies for my satisfactions. first day he was agree to show me my son's exams. copies but next day he refused to show. i am a feard that there is a great mistake done by principal & subject teacher. and it might be possible that they can harm my son in class 10th exams. So i want to change my son's school. At present my son has passed class 9th from this cbse affiliated school but due to such problems i want to shift him to other cbse affiliated school at same city - gangoh , saharanpur. Is it possible ? Please guide me soon and what is the prosses to do so. I will be highly oblidge. Thanking you. Your sincerely - rajesh teotia

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  3. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  4. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  5. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  6. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  7. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  8. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  9. Is it possible to get admission in a different CBSE school after completion of 9th standard in a different CBSE school? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  12. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school when my son is dropped from 9th grade without loosing the year?
  14. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  17. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  18. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
20th September 2015, 11:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in a different CBSE school after completion of 9th standard in a different CBSE school?

Yes you can change the school of your child after Ninth class as you have genuine reason to change but board of the school should be CBSE only.

Generally a student is advised to complete his ix and x in the same school but you have a genuine reason to change.
You need transfer certificate issued by the present school, and other certificates.
21st September 2015, 12:07 AM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in a different CBSE school after completion of 9th standard in a different CBSE school?

Yes sir you can change the school ever your son done 9th from any cbse board and 10th from any cbse board.
but a problem come is that the the marksheet of 10th is come with the whole total of 9th and 10th marks conclusion.
So you must take the 9th marksheet and biodata from the privious school to submit to new school then you will be elligible for it to take addmission in another school with some more documents.
21st September 2015, 03:21 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take admission in class 10th in CBSE Board from class 9th in the same Board to a different school as it is possible legally.

For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current school that, you want to change from your current school to another school of same Board in class 10th.

Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.

Collect your class 9th mark sheet from your current school.

Character certificate from the current school.

You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change from the current school etc.
21st September 2015, 04:06 PM
A Utkarsh
Junior Member+

Its very difficult to change the school after ninth standard because the registration for the 10th class is being done in the 9th only.
So, most of the school will refuse to take the admission.
It is better to continue from the same school.
As you have told that the subject teacher and principal refused to show the paper then in that case you can again convince them to the papers as you have the right to information.
So, it will be better for you that instead of searching for the new school at the last time it's better to settle all the things in the same school.
21st September 2015, 06:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in 9th standard in another CBSE school if you wish to, there is no such harm in it, you just have to follow certain steps for it, which is mentioned below.

In order to get admission in another school in class 9, first of all you need to collect all documents from your previous school, the list of documents include;

> Transfer Certificate

> Marksheet

> Character Certificate

> School Leaving certificate, etc.

After having collected the above mentioned documents you need to contact the prospective school where you wish your child to get admitted in and then follow the admission procedure in the prospective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?