14th October 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?

Hello Sir/Madam,

My child has passed 9th std in cbse school recognized by cbse board. now due to me settling in rajasthan, i want to continue my child in 10th std in school affiliated to cbse board. what is the procedure apart from transfer certificate and registration document and marks card to be submitted to new school. as i have to complete my procedure in last school studied and leave karnataka. your early reply is helpful.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  2. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  4. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  5. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  6. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school?
  7. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  8. Possibility to take admission in 11th from Kerala State Board if studied French instead of Hindi as a language?
  9. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  11. CBSE 9th failed can get admission in 10th NIOS board? NIOS 10th standard and 11th standard from a school can be done simultaneously?
  12. Possibility to get admission in 10th in any school of Chennai as a regular candidate if studied up to 9th in abroad?
  13. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  14. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  15. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  16. Is it possible to change CBSE school while moving to 10th standard? -- [New]
  17. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?

14th October 2016, 10:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?

1. What you need to do is to visit any CBSE affiliated school in your surroundings during academic session and contact principal of school for admission of your child in tenth standard. Admission will be totally done upon discretion of principal of school because in transfer case, they sometime refuse to take admission on ground that they have no vacant seats for transferred candidate.

2. You will have to submit documents like transfer certificate obtained from previous school, marksheet of standard ninth and registration details of standard ninth as registration for board exam of CBSE is done in ninth itself.

15th October 2016, 09:48 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?

Yes your child is eligible for transfer from one CBSE school to another CBSE school but for that you will to manage with your desired school management and if the new school agree to use your's child previous registration number for making him/her appear in Class 10th board examination.

As far as you are concerned about the documents then it depends upon the school what he asks in general for admission the important documents are registration certificate of Class 9th issued by CBSE, transfer and character certificate issued by old school.

15th October 2016, 12:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for your child in 10th standard in CBSE Board Rajasthan after completion of his 9th standard from CBSE Board, Karnataka, he has to obtain the Transfer/ Migration Certificate from old school and submit it in new school along with 9th standard Marks sheet, etc.,.

If the CBSE school Rajasthan conducts an entrance examination for offering admissions in 10th standard then, your son has to appear, qualify and secure good marks to get admission in 10th standard in CBSE School, Rajasthan. After completion of admission process successfully, you will be offered in 10th standard in CBSE School Rajasthan.

15th October 2016, 05:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in any school affiliated by CBSE at Rajasthan, you have to visit the school first. There you have to purchase the school prospectus. You will find the admission form inside the prospectus. Fill up the admission form properly and attach the following documents.
** Mark sheet of 9th standard.
** Migration certificate
** Proof for 'Date of Birth'.
** Passport size photographs
** Parent's I.D.
** Residential proof etc.
After submitting your admission form with fee, you can start your classes from the scheduled date.

15th October 2016, 07:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You will require the following documents to get your child admitted into the new school :

* Previous Mark Sheets
* School Leaving certificate
* Character Certificate
* Migration certificate

NOTE :
You may not require the Migration certificate to be counter signed by the Regional Officer but in this regard only the school authorities will tell you. If they ask for it too, you will have to get the Migrations Certificate counter signed by the Regional Officer of the CBSE.

16th October 2016, 02:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in class 10 in another state and school if you have completed your 9th standard from a different school in any other state, you will have to get admission in the prospective school and state in class 9 itself and after completion for your 9th standard, you can appear for your 10th board examination in the concluding year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?