16th April 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Science in Intermediate if weak in Mathematics?

Respected Sir, I have done with my 10th and right now waiting for my result. I am interested to study Science but I am weak in Mathematics. So, in this case I can easily handle Science stream in Intermediate?

22nd April 2018, 12:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Science in Intermediate if weak in Mathematics?

If you are interested to study Science stream in Intermediate and if you are weak in Mathematics, then you can study Medical Science stream which will have Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and no Mathematics subject. If you pursue PCB stream in Intermediate, then you have to make your career in Medical field and if you pursue PCM stream, your career will be releated mostly to Engineering field. So, I suggest you to take the right decision based on what you want to become in future.

23rd April 2018, 01:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Science in Intermediate if weak in Mathematics?

1. You are weak because you think so. Its all lies in mind. Once you make your fundamentals of mathematics strong, you will be best candidate for this subject to handle. In this academic gap before results, solve 9th and 10th Mathematics once again to gain confidence.

2. Mathematics is a subject of understanding concept and practicing more and more. Your practice in this subject will boost up your confidence. If you promise to yourself that you will work hard on this subject then you can opt science stream undoubtedly.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?