22nd July 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?

Hello everyone,
My son upto 10th was in CBSE Board. He has passed 11th by Rajasthan Board in this year. Can he migrate back to CBSE in Higher Secondary now?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  2. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  3. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  4. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  5. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  6. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  7. Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?
  8. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  10. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  11. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  12. Am i eligible to give RPMT after doing 11th and 12th in Rajasthan CBSE board
  13. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  14. Is it better to transfer from MP Board to CBSE Board for 5th standard student?
  15. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  16. Is it difficult to cope up if transfer from IB Board to ICSE/CBSE Board for 6th student? -- [New]
  17. Minimum age to participate in CBSE board examination in BPS Pilani, Rajasthan?
  18. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
22nd July 2015, 05:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?

No, you cannot transfer to CBSE board to pursue your 12th standard, because any candidate should pursue his/her 11th and 12th standard under the same board, so, as a candidate who have completed 11th standard from Rajasthan board, you should also pursue your 12th standard from the same board. So, now you cannot join in a school, which is affiliated to CBSE board.
22nd July 2015, 08:01 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?

Hello,

Sorry to say but practically it is not possible to switch from Rajasthan Board to CBSE board as the registration is already done in class 11th.
It may be possible that some CBSE schools will allow your son to take admission but in this situation your son has to face lot of problems.
As the syllabus of these board is different.

I suggest you to remain in same board or you can again take admission in class 11th CBSE.

Good luck.
23rd July 2015, 02:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, sorry to inform you that it is not possible to change the board from the Rajasthan to the CBSE board after pursuing the 11th class.

So you need to stay with the Rajasthan board to pursue the class 12th. As there are some of the registration and enrollment process in the class 11th and some of the examination as the PSA in the CBSE board which you have missed.

So you have to either start again from the class 11th or you can carry forward with the Rajasthan board.
23rd July 2015, 03:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your son can migrate back to CBSE board from Rajasthan board.

You have to submit following document to the new school where he is taking admission in 12th class :
  • Migration certificate from Rajasthan Board.
  • School Leaving Certificate from previous school.
  • 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
2nd May 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

is there any chance to read in CBSC school after passing through west Bengal madhyamik examination?
25th August 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i do 12 passed CBSE is again in 12 rbse exam
7th October 2020, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Did i get migration certificate after 11th class pass
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?