20th March 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?

Sir,
I have got 50 % in 11 CBSE exam.
I want to take admission in 12th from CBSE
to MP Board for better result.
Kindly tell me is this possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  2. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  4. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  5. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  6. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  7. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  8. Is it possible to change school for 11th class?
  9. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  10. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to change school after 11th standard of same CBSE Board?
  12. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  13. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  14. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  16. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  17. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  18. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
23rd March 2015, 12:21 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?

You can change the school , so don't worry and just follow the steps one by one

==> First of all collect all the certificates from your existing school
=> Migeration certificate
=> Character certificate
=> last class Result

==> Now choose the State Board school where you wanna to go , and buy a prospectus of the school

==> Now fill up the form , and attach all the certificates with 2 passport Size photos

==> Now submit the form and if school have any entrance test then you have to clear it first
=> If school doesn't have any entrance test then you will directly get the admission in the school
24th March 2015, 12:02 AM
Rathya bhanu

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?

Its better for you to be in CBSE BOARD for your studies,but if you want to change you can.

*collect all the certificates from your existing school:
- Migeration certificate.
- Character certificate.
- 10 pass result.
- noc from your school.

now choose the school u want to get admission (mp board)
-Now fill up the form , and attach all the certificates as per instructed by the office of your school.
31st March 2015, 05:22 PM
SmilyRishu

You can definitely change your school/board after completing your 11th standard. But for that you have to go through a procedure.

Here i am going to listing some important documents that you will need during changing your school/ board.

*** A migration certificate(School leaving certificate).

*** A character certificate.

*** Mark sheet of 11th standard.

So you simply have to fill the admission form in the new school and attach all the demanded documents with it.By doing so you will got admission in new school.
3rd April 2015, 01:49 AM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you can easily change the board so just follow the steps :

1. Collect the following certificates from your current board :

* School leaving certificate

* Character Certificate

* Migration Certificate

* Your last result

2. On the school leaving certificate you have to get the counter signature of the DEO, but as you are studying in the CBSE board then you have to get it signed from the regional office.

3. After completing this procedure you should check the minimum percentage criteria in the school for the admission in which you want to get admitted (If any).

4. If you fulfill the criteria then you just have to apply their with all the additional requisite and you will get the admission there.
9th April 2015, 06:32 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

There is no problem to change Board after 11th.But as far as my knnowledge is concern CBSE Board is better than M.P.Board.Then why do you want to change the board.CBSE Board certificate is more valuable than the M.P. Board certificate.So i suggest you that complete your 12th also with CBSE Board.
If you want to change rhe Board,there is no problem to join new School of M.P. Board.But you have a solid reason to change the School and Board.Some things that affect to change the Board.
1.You should have good Character Certificate.
2.Your percentage should be good in previous class.
3.Your interview while getting admission should be well and attractive.
15th April 2015, 12:59 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have got 50 % in 11 CBSE exam.
I want to take admission in 12th from CBSE
to MP Board for better result.
Kindly tell me is this possible for me?

No dear this is not going to happen that you are thinking, because there is a Government rule that the student have to study the 12th board from where he has studied his 11th class irrespective of the Board or the school. So, you can not even change the school as well as board also. So, you have to remain and study in the same school and the same board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?