22nd July 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to transfer from MP Board to CBSE Board for 5th standard student?

Hello Sir,
My daughter is in 5th standard in MP Board. And I am confused about should I change her board from MP Board to CBSE Board or not for 6th standard? Please advice me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I get transferred to CBSE Board if pursuing 5th standard of State Board in Telangana?
  2. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  3. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  4. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  6. Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?
  7. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  8. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
  9. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  11. Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?
  12. Is it difficult to cope up if transfer from IB Board to ICSE/CBSE Board for 6th student? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  14. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  16. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  17. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad?
  18. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
22nd July 2015, 04:50 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it better to transfer from MP Board to CBSE Board for 5th standard student?

Hello,

CBSE board is better than MP board or any other state board. As the study pattern of CBSE board is very good. The syllabus of CBSE board is the syllabus at national level and the will also helps your daughter in future.

As right now your daughter is in class 5th . If you want change her board then you can and you may also change the board later in class 8th.
Yes it is good decision to switch from MP board to CBSE.
Good luck.
22nd July 2015, 05:23 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to transfer from MP Board to CBSE Board for 5th standard student?

Yes, it is better to transfer your daughter from MP Board to CBSE Board in 5th standard then in 6th standard. In my view changing the board in earlier classes is better than in higher schooling. If you are planning to change the school, then it is better to change in the 5th class only. This will also helpful for your daughter to understand the new syllabus and new way of teaching in starting class only.
22nd July 2015, 08:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

It's depends on one's own interest to change his/ her school from one board to another board.

It is advisable to change the board from MP to CBSE board if the candidate wish to study engineering or medical course. Because the all India entrance examinations like JEE mains and advanced are conducted by CBSE. So, it is better to study in CBSE board right from childhood to gain good theoretical knowledge. Mp board also provides good quality education but it is low compared to CBSE.

CBSE board is All India syllabus. It is under the supervision of NCERT.
23rd July 2015, 07:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Almost all board of education have the same syllabus till tenth though some boards like ICSE have wider syllabus. both MP board and CBSE have more or less same syllabus. Hence there is no need to change the curriculum of your daughter unnecessarily. You can change if she is having some problem. Otherwise changing the curriculum will bring a new environment before her wherein she has to adjust again.
5th April 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm Studying in Mpboard From my Childhood but Now In 12th my Parents Want to I give My Board exam to Cbse But I am Confused Cbse Syllabus is Tough and Is this essay for me ?
5th April 2016, 11:23 PM
Quantum reply

Yes, it will be beneficial if your daughter will switch from MP board to CBSE board. As in CBSE board the syllabus is very different . In CBSE the student studying NCERT books which will be very beneficial in future.

Mainly in primary and in junior classes board doesn't matters. Almost all the boards have same syllabus in junior sections.

Mainly the syllabus changes and valuable from class 8th. CBSE is the best board among all the boards. You can easily change your daughter's board to CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?