22nd July 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in 12th CBSE Compartmental exam of Mathematics? Important topics for preparation?

Dear Friends,
I have compartment in Mathematics subject in 12th CBSE. I want to give my Compartmental exam of Mathematics. Can you please tell me the procedure for applying? Also the important topics for this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  2. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  3. Procedure to apply for 12th CBSE Mathematics Improvement exam?
  4. How can I apply for next year JEE Main and Advanced without attempting 12th CBSE Compartmental exam?
  5. Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?
  6. How should I apply for compartmental? I have failed in Maths
  7. Important topics in Chemistry for 12th MP board?
  8. Top Commerce Colleges in India for B.Com, B.Com(H), BBA? Which are the the top most business schools?
  9. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  10. How may I get group discussion topics for IBPS exam? How to prepare for the same?
  11. Am I eligible for counseling of AIEEE after scoring 815 in AIEEE or should I wait for my CBSE compartmental?
  12. How to prepare for physics for cbse board class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Can I get scholarship if secured 93.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  15. Sathyabama University-B.Arch 2nd Sem Mathematics II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. When the compartmental exam of 12th Economics CBSE will be held?
  17. Need guidance about preparing for SBI jobs?
  18. How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?
22nd July 2015, 05:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in 12th CBSE Compartmental exam of Mathematics? Important topics for preparation?

To apply for 12th CBSE Mathematics Compartmental exam, you should contact the examination branch of your college. In examination branch, they will provide you application forms for Compartmental exam, you should fill and submit that form at the examination branch by paying prescribed fee. After getting hall ticket, you can collect it from examination branch of your college and you can appear for your exam.
22nd July 2015, 11:29 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in 12th CBSE Compartmental exam of Mathematics? Important topics for preparation?

A candidate failing in one of the five subjects of external examination shall be placed in compartment in that subject provided he/she qualifies in all the subjects of internal assessment.

1)compartmental examination to be held in July/August and

2)may avail himself/herself of the second chance in March/April next year and

3)may further avail himself/herself of the third chance at the compartmental
examinations to be held in July/August of that year.

-The compartment form will be available on the official site of CBSE i.e.www.cbse.nic.in

or

As soon as the CBSE announces any information regarding compartment form 2015 we will also update on our page www.jobme.

The students belonging to Class 10 and Class 12 will have to pay a fee of Rs 200 for one additional/compartment subject.

requirement during filling of the form:-

1)Roll Number,
2)School Code and
3)Centre Number (as given on the admit card)
4)photograph size 4-50kb, while for the Demand Draft, it should be at 4-100kb.
5)printout of the confirmation sheet and also write personal details on the back of a demand draft.
4th July 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me all important topics of physics 12th compartment exam 2o16
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?