7th July 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for next year JEE Main and Advanced without attempting 12th CBSE Compartmental exam?

Sir,
If I did not attempt my compartment exam in 12th CBSE then what can I do now to be eligible for JEE Main and Advanced in the next coming year? As I am a student of CBSE Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  2. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  3. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  4. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  6. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  9. CBSE schools which provide JEE Advanced coaching classes in Karnataka?
  10. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  11. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  13. Can I apply for JEE Advanced next year if qualified in JEE Main in this year?
  14. Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from Hindi Medium?
  15. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  16. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  17. Changing board from ICSE to CBSE is beneficial for JEE Main and Advanced preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 73329 rank in JEE Main and 95% in 12th CBSE?
8th July 2015, 08:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for next year JEE Main and Advanced without attempting 12th CBSE Compartmental exam?

You cannot apply for JEE main and Advanced exams, without clearing your 12th standard, because candidates who have passed in their 12th standard with Maths, Physics and Chemistry subjects are only eligible to apply for JEE main and Advanced exams. So, first you need to appear for your Compartmental exam and you need to clear your subjects, after clearing your subjects, you can apply for JEE main and Advanced exams.
9th July 2015, 02:03 AM
pointer01

Default Re: How can I apply for next year JEE Main and Advanced without attempting 12th CBSE Compartmental exam?

Hello,

No Dear, you cannot apply for JEE main and advance without completing your 12th examination.
It is the rule of JEE main entrance exam that a candidate without passing 12th cannot apply or give the entrance exam for JEE.

You can join coaching in class 12th and can do preparation for JEE exam without completing your 12th but you cannot apply foir the exam.
Firstly, you have to pass your 12th examination.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?