14th June 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

When the compartmental exam of 12th Economics CBSE will be held?

Hello everyone,
I got failed in CBSE Board Economics exam of 12th standard. I would like to know when will be the compartment exam of Economics for 12th class held? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When the Compartmental exam of 12th NIOS will be held?
  2. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  3. Should I study B.Com and appear in Economics of 12th if failed in Compartmental exam?
  4. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  5. Am I eligible for B.A economics after passing 12th CBSE
  6. Am I eligible for counseling of AIEEE after scoring 815 in AIEEE or should I wait for my CBSE compartmental?
  7. What is the date of 2nd compartment?
  8. CBSE Xth compartmental exam 2015 eligibility?
  9. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 12th Physics through compartmental exam? -- [New]
  10. Date sheet for CBSE Borad 12th Commerce? Copy of answer sheets of topper students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  12. Will I be able to appear in Compartmental exam if failed in more than 2 subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?
  14. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation?
  15. B.Com or B.A.(Economics) what should I study after completing 12th Science if interested in Economics?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for CLAT? Am I eligible for CLAT if I passed 12th CBSE board with compartment(50% marks)?
  17. Can I appear in Compartmental exam if failed in 1 subject of 12th CBSE being a Private candidate?
  18. Will I able to get good job after giving compartmental in math?
16th June 2015, 12:55 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the compartmental exam of 12th Economics CBSE will be held?

Compartment is conducted for those students who failed in the subjects or absent in the exam can have the chance to appear for thr exam.

Make sure that the students get passed in the exam

Generally compartment exam would be held in the month of july (no particular date). As far now wait for the dates to be scheduled. Once the date is declared,you can appear for the exam

Be prepare for the exam.
20th June 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the compartmental exam of 12th Economics CBSE will be held?

Hello everyone, I am ricky diwan. I got failed in CBSE 2017 Board Economics exam of 12th standard. I would like to know when will be the compartment exam of Economics for 12th class held? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?