18th September 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS marksheet applicable in all colleges of india?

Hello,

I have done 12th from nios board. I want to know if NIOS certificate is acceptable in all colleges of India?

18th September 2015, 11:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS marksheet applicable in all colleges of india?

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling. It is central government recognized board for the 10th and 10+2 examinations. The certificate obtained from this board is applicable for:

>>Each and every entrance exams conducted at 10+2 level.

>>Admission in all undergraduate courses in various universities across India like Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University etc.

So, there is nothing to worry about if you have done 10+2 from NIOS board, you can get admission in any college of India without any doubt.
19th September 2015, 12:39 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS marks sheet is applicable in all colleges in India.
NIOS is recognised by HRD department of Indian government.

NIOS certificate has same value as that of other board's certificate.
19th September 2015, 01:08 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I have done 12th from nios board. I want to know if NIOS certificate is acceptable in all colleges of India?
The NIOS mark sheet will be accepted in colleges in India. The Government of India through a gazette notification vested NIOS with the authority to examine and certify learners registered with up to pre degree level courses. So the mark sheet will be accepted in the colleges in India.
19th September 2015, 01:17 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Most of the colleges and universities allow the admission of candidates with nios certificate as this is a recognized board as other boards like CBSE etc.

But very few colleges are there which do not accept nios certificates.

So, before apply confirm about this.
19th September 2015, 06:06 PM
gokul ka raja

Yes, the NIOS marksheet is valid in mostly colleges of india . But some universities does not valid it like mumbai university, kurukshtra universityetc. But either mostly universities give addmission by NIOS certificate.
So it is on you that in which university you want addmission.and must read all the prospectus of the university in which you want to get addmission.
19th September 2015, 11:45 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that, you can definitely get admission in colleges of India being an NIOS student.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding admission process.
23rd October 2017, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

If I have applied only 12th from NIOS board so can I get admission in college like DU OR AMITY or christ university Bangalore
24th October 2017, 10:19 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling board. NIOS is an open schooling board that's why people thinks that it has less value which is not true.

NIOS is highly recognised board of India. NIOS has same value as the other boards of India like CBSE ISC or state boards.

NIOS certificate is valid or applicable for all over the India.
5th May 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Does universities like Bennett University and LPU accept NIOS mark sheets for under graduation courses? as they have written in the prospectus that class 12th or equivalent course should be cleared for admission?
9th June 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get details of fee structure. re-evaluation details and direct contact no of a person responsible to coordinate

other than Toll Free No for overseas students interested in taking NIOS courses as there are lot of mal practices in the name of

registration fee and other fees...Please advice urgently
10th September 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS marksheet applicable in veterinary college of Gujarat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?