20th March 2021, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and entrance exams to join Indian Navy on Intermediate basis

Hello everyone, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream and after passing my Intermediate course examination from PSEB, I wish to join Indian Navy and as such I wish to know what is the procedure and what are the entrance examinations to be passed to join IAF after passing Intermediate course examination?

22nd March 2021, 09:23 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams to join Indian Navy on Intermediate basis

You can join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force as an officer after qualifying in NDA examination.

It is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th with PCM as main paper.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

Examination is conducted in two stages - Written and SSB.

For detail information about the syllabus and examination procedure visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

You can join Indian Navy or Air Force through technical entry also.
23rd March 2021, 11:52 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams to join Indian Navy on Intermediate basis

Procedure and entrance exams to join Indian Navy on Intermediate basis is;

Entrance exams-

1. NDA Exam.
2. Cadet Entry Scheme
3. Navy SSR or AA exam
4. Navy MR exam

To become officer you can go through NDA or Cadet Entry Scheme.

To become sailor you have to go through SSR or AA or MR exam.

For Officer post your selection will be done by Written exam , SSB interview, Medical test and Merit list.

For sailor post your selection will be done through written exam, physical efficiency test , medical test, document verification and merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?