20th March 2021, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BA(English) if I completed Intermediate around 8 years ago?

Dear friends, I have passed my Intermediate course around 8 years ago. I want to continue my studies now. Can I get admission in BA(English) course now because I was a Humanities student till my Intermediate?

22nd March 2021, 09:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BA(English) if I completed Intermediate around 8 years ago?

You are eligible to pursue B.A English.

The minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board with English as one of the main paper.

The admission procedure varies with institution. For detail information about the admission procedure visit at official website of the institution in which you want to get the admission.
23rd March 2021, 11:46 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I study BA(English) if I completed Intermediate around 8 years ago?

Yes, You can study BA(English) if you completed Intermediate around 8 years ago.

There is no age restriction to get admission in BA courses.

You can get direct admission in any private institution on the basis of intermediate score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?