21st June 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for B.Tech through WBJEE result?

Hey
Will you please explain me the
procedure to get admission into Jadaupur University for
B.Tech courses after the declaration of the WBJEE results?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Jadavpur University in ETC,EE,CE after scoring 318 rank in WBJEE under SC category?
  2. Required Marks in WBJEE to get admission for ECE stream in Jadavpur University?
  3. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
  4. Is it necessary to appear for WBJEE to get admission in Architecture in Jadavpur University? How much rank is compulsory for admission?
  5. Upto what rakn will I get admission in Jadavpur University?
  6. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 739 rank in WBJEE?
  7. Jadavpur University admission for SC through WBJEE, rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I take admission in M.Tech program offered by Shivpur or Jadavpur university in material science? I have done B.Tech in ceramics
  9. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal
  10. What is the counseling date for WBJEE? I have scored 17045 in WBJEE and want to get admitted in Jadavpur University in computer science and engineering
  11. What will be my possible ranking in WBJEE with a score of 130 marks? Can I get admission in Jadavpur University with this score?
  12. Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University
  13. Admission in Jadavpur Engineering College under Sports Quota after scoring 4273 rank in WBJEE?
  14. Can I get admission in BESU or Jadavpur after securing a rank of 151 in WBJEE?
  15. How to take admission in Jadavpur Engineering College in Civil after scoring WBJEE rank of 8126 rank?
  16. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  17. When are the results of Bengali M.A admission test of Jadavpur University?
  18. What is the range of rank that I should get in WBJEE to get admission in government colleges like Jadavpur and Shivpur
28th June 2014, 02:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for B.Tech through WBJEE result?

Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University :-

- First of all give WBJEE exam and score very good rank.
- Ranks below 200 is good for taking up a branch of your choice.
- Now the counselling is conducted online.
- Hence you need to attend the online counselling.
- Select Jadavpur University in that and select your branch.
- If your rank is good and the you get a seat in your preferred branch a confirmation will be sent to you.
- If the preferred branch is unavailable, then other branches or other institutes will be given to you.
- Once you confirm admission you need to report to the concerned address with requisite money and complete the process of admission.
30th June 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for B.Tech through WBJEE result?

Is it possible to get admission in b.tech in jadavpur university on the basis of jee mains ranking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?