5th August 2012, 02:19 PM
sarbarthadassarma

What is the range of rank that I should get in WBJEE to get admission in government colleges like Jadavpur and Shivpur

sir, what is the range of rank that i should get in wbjee.... to get admisson in govt colleges like jadavpur and shivpur??? sir plzzz let me knw it at the earliest i am in great confusion and tension..........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Jadavpur or Shivpur after scoring 16464 in general category?
  2. Can I get admission in Jadavpur/Shibpur or other government colleges in Management Quota if I get a rank of 31958 in WBJEE?
  3. How may I take admission in M.Tech program offered by Shivpur or Jadavpur university in material science? I have done B.Tech in ceramics
  4. Admission in Jadavpur University in ETC,EE,CE after scoring 318 rank in WBJEE under SC category?
  5. How to take admission in Jadavpur Engineering College in Civil after scoring WBJEE rank of 8126 rank?
  6. Admission in Jadavpur Engineering College under Sports Quota after scoring 4273 rank in WBJEE?
  7. Is it necessary to appear for WBJEE to get admission in Architecture in Jadavpur University? How much rank is compulsory for admission?
  8. Can I get admission in BESU or Jadavpur after securing a rank of 151 in WBJEE?
  9. How much score is required to take admission in Jadavpur or Shivpur Engineering College?
  10. Jadavpur University admission for SC through WBJEE, rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 739 rank in WBJEE?
  12. Rank required in WBJEE to get a good Pharmacy College other than Jadavpur?
  13. List of government engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 363 rank?
  14. After getting a rank of 27711 in WBJEE do I stand eligible for admission in West Bengal government colleges?
  15. Eligibility criteria to apply for JELET?
  16. Upto what rakn will I get admission in Jadavpur University?
  17. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  18. In which college can I get admission having 7217 rank in WBJEE? Can I get admission in government colleges of Uttarakhand? -- [New]

6th June 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the range of rank that I should get in WBJEE to get admission in government colleges like Jadavpur and Shivpur

My rank.2000, should I get computer science in.just or besu. And Obc rank 70?

16th June 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the range of rank that I should get in WBJEE to get admission in government colleges like Jadavpur and Shivpur

My rank is 2000 in wbjee. I want to study in computer science or civil engineering . which college in wb would be the best choice for me???

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?