25th August 2017, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in paramedical courses after NIOS

I have studied plus two in CBSE board and unfortunately I failed in maths. So, I wrote NIOS and now I am passed in 5 subjects but the problem is can I get admission in colleges for para medical courses? Please reply me. It really hurts me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for Bachelor of Paramedical Technology [BPMT] in AIIMS? -- [New]
  2. List of paramedical courses offered in Chennai college? What is the admission procedure?
  3. How to register in Paramedical Council of India after NIOS?
  4. List of paramedical courses offered in Chennai? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Procedure to apply for paramedical courses after completion of 10th SSC?
  6. NIOS marksheet is acceptable in Rajasthan Paramedical Council to study DMLT course?
  7. Can I get admission in Paramedical courses after 12th with 136.75 cutoff?
  8. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  9. How can I apply for paramedical courses? I have passed 12th class
  10. What is the qualification and eligibility criteria followed for paramedical courses? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course?
  11. How to get admission to paramedical course?
  12. When can we apply for paramedical courses in TamilNadu and Kerala?
  13. How to join Paramedical course of NIOS?
  14. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?
  15. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in class 12th NIOS with one year gap? What is the procedure of admission?
  17. Can I get admission in Paramedical course after Diploma in Biomedical?
  18. Does NIOS provides the same career options like private schools provide? Can I write AIPMT exam? Can I study other courses like Fashion Designing, Interior Designing and Jewelry Designing?
25th August 2017, 09:14 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in paramedical courses after NIOS

You have studied 12th standard from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) which is recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
In order to pursue Paramedical courses, you should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your primary subjects in 10+2 standard from a recognized board.
If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, then you can take admission in any college to pursue this course by simply applying admission form for it and then follow the instructed procedure of the college in which you are seeking admission.
25th August 2017, 12:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Admission are open in major areas of Home Science, Engineering and Technology, Agriculture, computer and IT, Teacher Training, Health and Paramedical, Business and Commerce NIOS has also launched new courses in Construction Supervision, Hospitality Courses with ITDC, Health and Paramedical Courses with IMA, Retail courses with Mc Grew Hill.

The entry admission vary from literate to 12th class.

There is no upper age limit for admission.

Lower age limit is 14 years and 18 years for some courses.

Duration six months to two years.

Other details like course fees, eligibility, admission of regional centre and state wise list of SAIED along with details of courses offered by them can be seen in the vocational prospects available on the NIOS website

www.nios.ac.in.
25th August 2017, 12:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue whatever course you want to do after completion of your 12th standard from NIOS board. NIOS board has same value as that of any other board like CBSE. So you are eligible to participate paramedical courses. You need to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned state or university where you want to seek admission.
25th August 2017, 05:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get admission to study Para Medical course in your Graduation after the completion of class 12th form NIOS, there must not be any kind of problem regarding it.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there must be no problem regarding higher studies after the completion of class 12th from NIOS.
25th August 2017, 05:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in paramedical courses, there is entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institute. You need to appear for entrance exam. NIOS is definitely a valid qualification.

Just make sure you have completed the class 12th with PCB subjects. Admission is through counselling based on your rank.
25th August 2017, 06:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is open school which is an Indian board and affiliated to anyone of the CBSE or ICSE board. If you will pass your 12th with NIOS board then pass certificate of that is valid and you can easily take admission in the university for further study.
21st June 2022, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

If I am not attending the regular classes for HS in NIOS can I apply for SMFWB?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?