15th January 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?

Hello
I want to get admission in 11 class in a approved CBSE affiliated school,
after I done my 10th from national institute of open schooling(nios).
what is the procedure for this kind of admission?
Reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  2. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS?
  3. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  4. Will I get admission in previous CBSE school if I cleared 10th from NIOS?
  5. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  7. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th?
  8. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
  9. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  10. What is the procedure for admission after 10th class?
  11. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  12. What is the difference between NIOS and CBSE? Will I have the same opportunities as a CBSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Diploma for 10th NIOS student?
  15. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  16. Admission in class 11 in ICSE or CBSE is possible after 10th from NIOS?
  17. Does it hold same value if we study in CBSE and NIOS?
  18. Whether a student is eligible to appear in 10th NIOS exam if not completed 9th CBSE?
17th January 2015, 11:54 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?

ADMISSION TO CLASS XI CBSE :

Admission to Class XI in a School Shall be open only to such a student who has passed :

1. Secondary school examination from a CBSE board.

2. Secondary school equivalent examination from a recognized board of secondary education/ University.

3. Candidate should submit school leaving certificate/ Transfer certificate signed by head of the Institution.

4. Date of Birth certificate issued by the registrar of birth and deaths.

5. Admission will be based on the merit in the sequence of categories of priority on basis of board result of class X.

* The NIOS certificates are valid, recognized and at par with other National and state education boards.

* There will be an Aptitude test which is conducted by the respective CBSE schools.

* As there were many CBSE schools in India you can get admission in any of the CBSE schools for admission in Class 11.
17th January 2015, 10:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to get admission in 11th class of CBSE board, is same for every candidate, whether he is a candidate from NIOS or any other board. To get admission in any college, first try to visit that college personally and ask for application form and about eligibility requirements. Then if you are eligible for admission at that college, you should fill and submit that Application form along with following documents.
1. 10th Pass certificate
2. Transfer Certificate from previous school
3. Bonafide from previous school
After completing this procedure, you can get admission in 11th standard in CBSE school.
17th May 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting admission in 11th standard in state board for 10th CBSE student
18th May 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir what questions would they ask if i want to opt commerce steam in class 11 in entrance tests of various schools
5th January 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I take science in class 11 in cbse board by passing with class 10 from nios commerce stream
12th April 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Student who clears his 10th from nios, will he be allowed to take admission in cbse 11th std with commerce stream
26th April 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Cbse 11th class admission is centralized or Regulated by school administration?
28th June 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, My son has passed his 10th from NIOS and secured 57.8% marks but no CBSE or ISCE boards is permitting to admit him in Class XI with humanities. His subject were Hindi, English, Economics, Business Studies, Painting and Data Entry. Please clarify whether he can allow to admit him in Class XI with humanities (English, History, Political Science, Geography and computer or physical education. your early clarification is requested please. With warm regards. Md Shahjahan
25th July 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a nios class 10 pass student. At the time of admission in Cbse school class 11 what can I give as an alternative to school leaving certificate /transfer certificate as nios doesn't provide this certificate?
7th September 2019, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed 10 class by NIOS board under on demand category. His result was declared on 15 Aug. He has taken admission in 11class CBSE board school. I have given one copy of his marksheet . But school admin is asking for his certificate. I visited regional centre Noida. They said it will take around one and half month. So I m worried will he get register in CBSE for 11standard BCS school admin is saying that they have to register in CBSE.
8th August 2020, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Admission in CBSE board class eleven after passing secondary from NIOS
11th September 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Admission on 11th class, to give me a tc from my school
7th October 2021, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
After finishing 10th nios can get admission in 11th standard vhse
Please reply
19th May 2022, 07:17 PM
literacentre

Yes, You can. Every candidate whether you would be from any board(NIOS) can take admission in CBSE board. The admission procedure is the same for every candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?