7th January 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in School of Excellence, Chennai? Date of entrance exam?

Hello Friends,
Please let me know how to get admission
in school of excellence in chennai
and also let me know when the
entrance exam will be conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of senior secondary school entrance exam date? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Best coaching class in Chennai for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam?
  3. Admission procedure for Class V in Satya Sai School in AP? What is the date of the entrance?
  4. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  5. Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Chennai for MBBS?
  7. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  8. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  9. College or university offering LLB through correspondence in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where will I get the application form for MBBS in Chennai?
  11. Is Law good enough for girls?
  12. Entrance exam and last date for admission in BGC Sringeri?
  13. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  14. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  15. What is the admission procedure and criteria of M.Com admissions?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Ed? What is the entrance exam date?
  17. When the admission form of Rashtriya Military School will be released? Date of entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School for 2nd standard?
13th January 2015, 09:08 PM
anair

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in School of Excellence, Chennai? Date of entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Please let me know how to get admission
in school of excellence in chennai
and also let me know when the
entrance exam will be conducted?
First of all you need to check if you are eligible for admission to the college.
The basic eligibility criteria are:

-You must have passed 10+2 with 70% aggregate marks in all subjects.

-You must pass the entrance exam conducted.

If you pass the entrance exam, on the basis of merit you will be shortlisted.You can see the list of candidates shortlisted on the website.

Admission Application Fees: The admission fees is Rs 1000 in person and Rs 1100 by post.

How to apply: All the necessary documents should be enveloped along with the application form and sent to the department my post or in person.

The exam will be conducted in the month of May.The notifications should be out already.
27th September 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in School of Excellence, Chennai? Date of entrance exam?

Is there an entrance exam to get into school of excellence in law Chennai? Is it the CLAT exam or does it conduct an exam of its own?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?