16th February 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam and last date for admission in BGC Sringeri?

I want know school entrance exam and admission and last date in BGC sringeri and provide contact number. 8th standard and 10th standard school admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any separate entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Tech admission? Date of entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
  2. Entrance Exam Date of PhD admission?
  3. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  4. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Fee structure of it and the last date of admission?
  5. Date of sale of M.Com entrance exam form? Date of the entrance test of upcoming year admission?
  6. Procedure for admission to M.Com? What is the last date to fill the form? Do we have to give any entrance exam? What should be the percentage for getting admission?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for M.Tech admission in AMU other than GATE score? What is the entrance exam date?
  8. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  9. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  10. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  11. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the date of the sale of admission form and entrance exam date of M.Com? I have done B.Com from PU
  13. How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the date of entrance exam of BBSR?
  15. What is the exact date of B.A entrance exam?
  16. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  17. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  18. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
31st December 2014, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam and last date for admission in BGC Sringeri?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want know school entrance exam and admission and last date in BGC sringeri and provide contact number. 8th standard and 10th standard school admission.
There are so many colleges in Sringeri, which offers BGC course. The entrance exam date differs from college to college.

Entrance Exam Date :

The entrance is conducted in different phases. The first phase is supposed to be held in the end month of July every year. However, please visit the official website of the concerned university to get accurate details regarding entrance exam dates.

Application Form Date:

The application forms are out for sale normally in 2nd week of June which is through online. Last date is 1st week of July. The important notification regarding the entrance exam will be updated on Official website of concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?