7th April 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admissionin in 5th standard at Swami Vivekanand English Primary School, Mumbai? Is there any reservation available for singel girl child?

Hello sir, I want to admit my singel girl in 5th standard in Swami Vivekanand English Primary School, Mumbai. Please tell me procedure of admission? Is there any reservation for singel girl child?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 1st standard at Swami Vivekanand School, Kandivali? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard of Swami Primary School, Puttaparthy? Where can I get admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here?
  4. Procedure of admission in Navy Children School, Mumbai
  5. What are the scholarships available for single girl child doing 1st standard?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  7. Is Swami Vivekanand university approved by UGC?
  8. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  9. Is there any scheme for free education in private English medium school for girl child in Aurangabad? Is there Government control on such type of schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there only girl child reservation in NIT Kuruksehtra
  11. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  12. When Swami Vivekanand High School, Kurla will issue the application form? Seats available for Art, Science and Commerce stream?
  13. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by PCI?
  14. How can I join Navy school after 5th standard?
  15. Top Boarding schools in India for 5th standard student? Benefits of study in Boarding School?
  16. Can I do special B.Ed from Swami Vivekananda University (MP)? Is this university recognized?
  17. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Understanding The Primary School Child Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. At which standard admission is possible in Army School?
8th April 2017, 02:51 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to get admissionin in 5th standard at Swami Vivekanand English Primary School, Mumbai? Is there any reservation available for singel girl child?

No, there is no such reservation for any single girl child for admission in 5th standard in Swami Vivekanand English Primary School, Mumbai. In order to get admission in it, you will have to complete 4th grade from a recognized board and should have scored atleast 50% in aggregate to be eligible to get admission.
8th April 2017, 04:05 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Procedure to get admissionin in 5th standard at Swami Vivekanand English Primary School, Mumbai? Is there any reservation available for singel girl child?

In order to get admission in 5th standard in Swami Vivekanand English Primary School, Mumbai, you will have to fill up the application form and submit it to the school authorities. You will be notified in case you or your candidate is selected for admission or you can also get to know about the admission details in the admission list displayed at a certain date mentioned by the school.

No, I am sorry to say that there is no such reservation for single girl child in the above mentioned school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?