7th April 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi to get admission in 9th standard? Last date to submit form?

Sir, Please tell procedure to apply for Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi to get admission in 9th standard? Last date to submit form?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply for admission in 11th standard at Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi? Date of entrance exam?
  2. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?
  3. How to submit the form online to take admission in CHS School of Varanasi in class 9th -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of admission and last date of form submission in CHS-Varanasi for 9th standard? Previous year question papers for CHS-Varanasi entrance exam?
  5. How to submit the forms to take admission in CHS School of Varanasi?
  6. How can I apply for admission online in Central Hindu School Varanasi in ISc
  7. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in CHS school of Varanasi?
  8. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 10th candidate?
  9. What is the syllabus of Central Hindu School entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?
  10. How to take admission in CHS school of Varanasi?
  11. How can I fillup the online application form to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Last date of application?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study in 9th standard of Central Hindu School? Detailed information about it?
  13. How can I get admission details of CHS Varanasi?
  14. How to get admission in CHS after passing class 10th? How to get the admission form
  15. Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?
  16. How to submit online for admission in CHS school of Varanasi in class 11th?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Class 11 at Central Hindu School, Varanasi?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for Central Hindu School?
8th April 2017, 03:43 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi to get admission in 9th standard? Last date to submit form?

You will have to fill up the application form online and submit it online by providing the required details asked for in the application form.

Last date however to submit the application form online is 17-04-2017. You should therefore hurry up and submit the application form at the earliest.
8th April 2017, 05:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi to get admission in 9th standard? Last date to submit form?

For taking admission in Central Hindu School, Varanasi managed by BHU you need to qualify School Entrance Examination held by BHU.

As you are concerned about the last date for submission of application form of SET 2017 then it is 17th April 2017. Also the application form has been made available since 17th March 2017 on the official link of BHU i.e; www.bhuonline.in and the examination is scheduled to be held on 19th May 2017.

For further details regarding SET, I have entitled SET 2017 Bulletin here under.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SET_English_Bulletine-2017.pdf(5.27 MB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?