7th April 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 1st standard at Swami Vivekanand School, Kandivali?

Hello sir, I am not resident of Maharashtra but working in Maharashtra. I want to admit my son in 1st standard at Swami Vivekanand School, Kandivali. Please tell me procedure for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admissionin in 5th standard at Swami Vivekanand English Primary School, Mumbai? Is there any reservation available for singel girl child?
  2. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard of Swami Primary School, Puttaparthy? Where can I get admission form?
  4. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by PCI?
  5. When Swami Vivekanand High School, Kurla will issue the application form? Seats available for Art, Science and Commerce stream?
  6. Is Swami Vivekanand university approved by UGC?
  7. Procedure of admission in LLB course at Swami Vivekanand University, Madhya Pradesh? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  8. Is Swami Vivekanand University (MP) approved by AICTE and UGC for doing Mechanical diploma course?
  9. Can I do special B.Ed from Swami Vivekananda University (MP)? Is this university recognized?
  10. Is Swami Vivekanand PCI affiliated? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is Swami Vivekanand University recognized by MP government and UGC
  12. B.P.Ed course offered by Swami Vivekanand University is approved by NCTE?
  13. How can I get admission in Radio Engineering? I am pursuing B.E from Swami Vivekanand college of engineering Indore
  14. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started?
  15. Is SVN university affiliated by NCTE?
  16. Does Swami Vivekanand University offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it affiliated to AICTE?
  17. Details regarding part time M.E course offered by Swami Vivekanand institute in Bharuch?
  18. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by UGC and AICTE for admission in Mechanical Diploma? Colleges in Pune or Satara which offers part time courses?
7th April 2017, 11:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 1st standard at Swami Vivekanand School, Kandivali?

Admission Procedure required for getting admission in 1st Class of Swami Vivekanand School, Kandivali:

You are required to fill up all the application form which is given below and in which you are required to fill up some of the details like,

> First name
> Middle name
> Last name
> DOB
> Father Details
> Mother Details
> Other Details

Click here for Application Form

Ph. No: 022 2801 0311, 022 2801 0316

Click here for Official site
8th April 2017, 02:44 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 1st standard at Swami Vivekanand School, Kandivali?

In order to get admission in 1st standard at swami vivekanad school, kandivali, the candidate will have to fill up the application form provided by the school and by submitting the application fee along with it. There will be an interview session conducted by the school of the candidate along with their parents and after clearing it, the candidate can avail admission.
8th April 2017, 03:50 PM
kalamrockz

Admission in 1st standard is basically provided on the basis of an interview conducted by the school authorities, the candidate will have to appear for an interview along with its parents and after clearing it, he/she will be getting admission and can continue with studies further.

You should however fill in the application form at the earliest and submit it soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?