25th January 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Higher Secondary Commerce admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello, I would like to know that Aligarh Muslim University provides education in Higher Secondary? I have just completed my 9th and enter in 10th of Maharashtra State Board. I want to go AMU for doing Higher Secondary by taking Commerce. So, what I have to do for getting admission?

31st January 2019, 08:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Higher Secondary Commerce admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

For getting admission in Aligarh Muslim University for pursuing Class 11th in Commerce stream, you are required to qualify the AMU School admission test.

Further, for admission in AMU in Class 11th with Commerce stream, you are required to have completed your Class 10th from a recognised board with your age lying under 19 as on 1st July of year of admission in Class 11th.

For more details and updates regarding AMU School admissions, you can refer to the link amucontrollerexams.com.
1st February 2019, 04:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Higher Secondary Commerce admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

In order to get Higher Secondary Commerce admission in Aligarh Muslim University, first of all you have to apply for AMU Higher Secondary Entrance examination by filling the online application form through the AMU official website i.e. http://amucontrollerexams.com/app_forms.html
Then you have to appear and qualify Entrance Test. Your selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test followed by counseling.
You must have passed class 10th or equivalent with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board be eligible to apply for the entrance test conducted by the university for the admission to Higher Secondary Commerce subject.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th February 2019 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?