19th August 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?

Sir,
I am in class 10th standard and studying in NIOS Board. I want to do my Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University. Can you please tell me what is the procedure to take admission in AMU?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  2. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if studying in Doha, Qatar?
  3. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  5. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  8. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  10. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  13. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  14. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  15. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  16. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Guru Nanak School, Ranchi if completed 10th NIOS?
  17. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  18. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
15th October 2015, 03:32 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?

Actually 10th class marks or board doesn't matters. The main thing that is you passed 10th class from recognized board that's sufficient thing to fill up forms for desired university. For your kind information, i would like to tell you admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by their own entrance test. Means you must need to score good marks in the test to get admitted in the desired college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?