1st March 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello, I would like to know that Aligarh Muslim University provides education in Higher Secondary? I have just completed my 9th and enter in 10th of MP State Board. I want to go AMU for doing Higher Secondary by taking Science. So, what I have to do for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University? Cutoff marks required to qualify and get admission?
  4. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?
  5. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if studying in Doha, Qatar?
  6. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if completed Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. What is the procedure and requirements for taking admission in AMU after passing 10th from JKBSE?
  11. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  14. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  15. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Is NIOS Senior Secondary certficate recognized by Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
10th March 2018, 02:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University?

To get admission to study Higher Secondary course in Aligarh Muslim university, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 45% marks of Science, Mathematics and English subjects taken together from a recognised board. You have to appear in admission test conducted by the AMU and participate in the counselling process to get admission in AMU for pursuing Higher Secondary course.
10th March 2018, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University?

To get admission in Higher Secondary course Science stream in Aligarh Muslim university, you should have passed 10th standard with at least 45% aggregate marks from a recognised board.

Aligarh Muslim university conducts an admission test for offering admission in Higher Secondary course Science stream. So, you have to appear and qualify the admission test and participate in the counselling process, so, that you will be offered admission in Higher Secondary course in Aligarh Muslim university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?