22nd July 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?

Sir,
I am in class 9 in BSEB Board, Patna. I want to study my Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University. Can you please tell me what is the procedure to take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if studying in Doha, Qatar?
  2. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  4. When the application form for admission in 9th standard will be distributed by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  9. Aligarh Muslim University Class 9th Sample Papers
  10. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. Information about Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam for 9th class?
  12. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  15. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  16. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  17. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  18. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
22nd July 2015, 06:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?

You can apply for 11th standard admission in AMU after the completion of your 10th standard. To get 11th standard admission in AMU, you have to appear for AMU Entrance Test. If you qualify in such exam, then you will get admission in AMU. Generally, AMU conducts this entrance test in the month of March/April. You can find all the details regarding this entrance test by visiting following link.
http://www.amu.org.in/2015/05/amu-cl...sssc-2015.html
22nd July 2015, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?

To study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University after completion of your 10th standard from BSEB Board, you need to appear in Admission Test conducted by the university. To be eligible to get admission in Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University, you must have to score an aggregate of 45% marks in your 10th standard from a recognised board. Candidates who have qualified admission test will be called for counselling and admissions are offered by allotting seats in Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?