7th July 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get migration certificate after passing 12th from WBBSE

I have already appeared in 12th exam 2017 WBBSE. After passing the examination further, I would like to study at Bangalore. How can I get migration certificate?

7th July 2017, 10:09 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate after passing 12th from WBBSE

You can write a letter to Head of the Department stating that you want a migration letter as you are shifting to Bangalore. There is a small fee for that which you need to pay. Once you are done with the payment of fees. You will be issued a receipt and will be told to come on a future date to get your migration certificate.
You can also go to the below link and get instant help.

http://wbchse.nic.in/forms/app_issue..._stud_only.pdf
8th July 2017, 01:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate after passing 12th from WBBSE

To get your migration certificate after passing 12th standard from WBBSE, you have to visit the school where you have pursued your 12th standard. You need to contact the school principal and they will check whether any of your fees dues are pending or not, if there are any, you need to clear them and apply for Migration certificate. Once, you have applied for it, it will be given to you within 2-3 working days.
8th July 2017, 02:05 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Getting a migration certificate is not a difficult task, you can easily get your migration certificate or transfer certificate from you old school.
In order to get your migration certificate you can simply write an application letter and then contact to your school principle.The school principle will issue the migration certificate.
8th July 2017, 05:35 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Generally the school authorities will issue migration certificate along with mark sheet of 12th standard. However, in many schools you have to wtire an application addressed to Principal for issuing migration certificate. After getting approval from Principal, you have to go in registrar office and submit your application. Then registrar will issue a migration certificate to you.
14th June 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

My brother has completed 10th wbbse board now he wants to migrate to ISC for which migration certificate is required. How to apply for it??
15th September 2019, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 in WBHSE board. I want a migration certificate . I am shifting Bangalore for higher study. So is there any format/pdf for migration form.
17th October 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to gate back lost migration certificate from WBBHSE
28th October 2019, 10:20 AM
EduXpert

You can get a migration certificate from the school or the concerned board. Generally, the school provides all the certificates after passing the class 10th board exams.

You can ask from the school authority and if they don't have it then you need to visit the board office.
26th July 2020, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 12 in wbchse bord.i want a migration certificate.i am sifting bangalore for higher study (nursing).so is there any format pdf for migration from
16th September 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

how to get migration certificate from wbchse, medinipur for getting admission at jharkhand quickly by online
16th September 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

how to get migration certificate from wbchse, medinipur for getting admission at jharkhand quickly by online
17th June 2021, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am passing 12th and I get migration certificate and my school is only 12th but my school not provide migration certificate
24th August 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir , Is Website version Migration Certificate Application form accepting (Yes/No) ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?