27th June 2017, 12:06 PM
goutam808

Procedure to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after 10th standard?

Hello, I want to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after my 10th. I have just appeared my 10th Board exam of WBBSE Board. Can you please tell me
about the process for getting migration certificate? Awaiting to get the response soon.

30th June 2017, 02:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after 10th standard?

Yes, candidates are eligible to take migration from one to another board after 10th std.

So, you can also take migration to get admission in affiliated school of any other board. The required documents to get migration is :-

Migration certificate.

Transfer Certificate.

Character Certificate.

Marksheet.
30th June 2017, 06:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after 10th standard?

The procedure to migrate from WBBSE board to Intermediate board after 10th standard is as below:

>>You need to wait for result of your board exams. Once board exam results are out, collect marksheet, transfer certificate and migration certificate from your school.

>>Second step is to visit any ISC affiliated school and get admission with help of these documents. Some school take admission in 11th on basis of percentage of marks and some take admission through entrance examination.
3rd July 2017, 02:17 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

For changing your Board from WBBSE to ISC board, you will need a Migration Certificate along with Transfer Certificate of School.

In addition, Passing Certificate of 10th with Marksheet will also be required while taking admission in new school affiliated with ISC board.

You will get Migration certificate along with your 10th marksheet after passing 10th.

Fill the admission form along with the required documents and submit it to the registrar office of that school.

An entrance test may be conducted after which you will be granted admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?