24th October 2016, 01:29 AM
kavya tuteja

How can I take out CBSE 12th migration certificate online or offline?

I passed class 12th from Cbse board and now i have taken admission in college but they are asking for a migration certificate. I went to my school for certificate they told i can take it online. But i don't know how? If i will be late to submit this migration certificate i will not be able to attemp my exams and my whloe year will be spoiled. Please help this needy

24th October 2016, 08:01 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: How can I take out CBSE 12th migration certificate online or offline?

There is a procedure to get your migration certificate:

First of all, you have to write an application for getting your migration certificate with all your information

Then you have to send this Application to Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Regional Office(the state, where you have studied your 10th class)

After this,you will get the migration certificate through post within 15 days

You can get your CBSE Regional Office address by visiting the following link
http://www.cbse.nic.in/faq/dup.htm
24th October 2016, 10:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take out CBSE 12th migration certificate online or offline?

Online method to get your Migration Certificate:

You have to go to the official website of the regional office of your school and then there will be a link where you have to enter your roll number and name ,registration number where you can download your migration certificate.

Offline method to get migration certificate is directly go to the school and ask for your Migration Certificate or You can write a letter to uidai Regional Centre office to get migration certificate.
24th October 2016, 11:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can easily apply for migration certificate in the school in which you had studied intermediate standard. You simply have to write an application (addressed to the Principal of school) to issue migration certificate. You may have to produce the mark sheet of 12th standard and school ID card, to get migration certificate. After submitting your application for migration certificate, the concern person will issue it to you.
You simply have to sign on receipt and take the migration certificate.
6th May 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I have given mark sheet for verification and I even didn't download it no I am trying to open my mark sheet but it is showing url Error now what to do. I need it and its really important
8th May 2019, 01:04 PM
STUDENT60

Online method
You have to go to the website of the regional office belongs to your school and then click on a link where you have to enter your roll number , name ,registration number where you can download your migration certificate.

Offline methodis directly go to the school and ask for your Migration Certificate or You can write a letter to Regional Centre office to get migration certificate.
28th July 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate from bihar board
10th October 2019, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Lost my 12th migration certificate this time i need my migration pls help me what can i do
21st October 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How I can get migration certificate after 12th class from CBSE
15th December 2019, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

How to get state board migration certificate?
23rd September 2020, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my migration certificate 2020 class 10 bihar
22nd October 2020, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Hm private candidate se class 12 pass hoye h or hmko cbse se passing certificate mil gya h par migration nhi mila h to wo kaise mil sakta h
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?