24th September 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to change the school in 11th after registration?

I have registered with CBSE with a stream in 11th. But now i want to change to another school with another stream. Please help me.

25th September 2015, 01:12 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change the school in 11th after registration?

Just apply for migration certificate in CBSE board. Visit the CBSE Board regional office and apply for migration certificate by paying applicable fee.

Submit the following documents at the time of admission in another school :
Migration certificate
School leaving certificate
10th Marks Sheet and passing certificate
25th September 2015, 04:06 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you can change but here you will have to face some difficulty while changing stream and school. First of all you have to find a appropriate school which will give you admission in your desirable stream. After that you need to follow their selection procedure. If they offer any entrance test then you need to clear that. Once you complete all these formalities then they will definitely give you admission.

Changing stream after 11th standard is a complex procedure for school. They need to readmit you and register you in new stream. This process is so much time consuming also it is a bit complex thus most of the school refuse to do that. That's why you have to find a compatible school for you.
12th June 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I failed in 11 cbse exam..i want to take admission in 11 state board exam..how can i get migration certificate?
25th June 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 11 cbse exam..i want to take admission in 1st puc in karnataka state..how can i get migration certificate?
8th August 2019, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I have passed in 11 cbse exam. I want to take admission in12 rajasthan state. how can I get migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?