19th August 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is more valuable among Madhya Pradesh State Board and CBSE?

Hello,
I am studying in 8th standard from Madhya Pradesh State Board. I have heard that CBSE Board has more value than Madhya Pradesh State Board. Can you please tell me which is more valuable Board between Madhya Pradesh or CBSE?

Related Questions:
23rd August 2015, 01:21 PM
sumitrahul76

Default Re: Which Board is more valuable among Madhya Pradesh State Board and CBSE?

Among CBSE(Central board of secondary education) an Madhya pradesh borad,no doubt that CBSE is more valuable.Because the syllabus for CBSE is the best around aur country.
CBSE makes student more eligible than any other state board with its extra curriculum activities based on CCE scheme (continious and comprehensive evaluation),projects,PSA(problem solving assessment). You also can score 10 CGPA marks in CBSE which is almost impossible in any other state board, it can help u in getting addmission in the top most institutes in india

So, it is better to be from CBSE instead of any other state board
23rd August 2015, 03:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is more valuable among Madhya Pradesh State Board and CBSE?

CBSE Board is more valuable than Madhya Pradesh State Board. CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and it is a Central Board whereas Madhya Pradesh State Board is restricted only to that particular state. CBSE Board covers all the topics over the country whereas State Board covers only topics related to state and by pursuing studies from CBSE Board, the candidate can gain more practical knowledge when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing studies from State Board. So, I say that CBSE Board is more valuable than Madhya Pradesh State Board.
24th August 2015, 11:16 PM
newmoon06

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE is a regular board. It is no doubt that CBSE has more value than State Board. Generally, students get higher percentage as compare to other board in CBSE. The study pattern and Syllabus of CBSE is good.

The syllabus of CBSE will also help the students at the time of Entrance examination which are held after class 12th. The syllabus of CBSE is at the national level. So, it will be better is you will opt CBSE board.
25th August 2015, 04:05 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.
It is a board controlled and run under central government of India.

No, any board is more or less valuable.
The certificates issued by all the boards will be considered as equivalent.
But according to syllabus , CBSE is the most preferred board India and also the syllabus followed by CBSE is of world class and also the schools affiliated to CBSE is better than that of state and other boards.

Also, for preparation of competitive examinations such as JEE Mains and Advance,AIPMT,VITEE,BITSAT..and many more, syllabus followed by CBSE is best for students to study in secondary and higher secondary.

So, if are a student of 8th standard in Madhya Pradesh board then you can change your school to one that is affiliated to CBSE in 9th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?