30th January 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for Rashtriya military school?

My son reading in 10 class Maharashtra admission military school please tell me procedure his percent of about 80% What is the admission procedure followed for Rashtriya military school? Kindly guide me with the complete steps.

30th January 2016, 10:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for Rashtriya military school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son reading in 10 class Maharashtra admission military school please tell me procedure his percent of about 80% What is the admission procedure followed for Rashtriya military school? Kindly guide me with the complete steps.
Those who are interested to apply for Rashtriya military school can apply for that entrance test by getting applications from any of the military schools. Those who qualify such entrance test, have to undergo a medical test. If you qualify medical test, then you will get admission in Rashtriya military School.

Official website - www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in/
31st January 2016, 10:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for Rashtriya military school?

Your candidate will be eligible only after clearing entrance examination conducted by Military School. You have to fill up form via online to write entrance test. After clearing entrance examination you have to go through physical and medical test. After their clearance only you are eligible to get admission in Rashtriya Military School.
For more information you should visit at its official website- www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?