10th March 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 9th standard of Rashtriya Military School?

Sir,
I am Retesh Sharma.
I want to apply for Rashtriya Military School
for admission in class 9.
Kindly tell me what is the procedure and
tell me all the relevant information.
Thank you!

12th March 2015, 07:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 9th standard of Rashtriya Military School?

To get admission in 9th standard of Rashtriya Military School, you need to appear in entrance examination conducted by the school. Eligibility criteria required to apply for admission to 9th standard in Rashtriya Military School is mentioned below :-

--> You must be in between 13-14 years old.

--> You must have completed 8th standard from a recognised board.

--> You need to attend the medical test conducted by the school.

You can apply for entrance examination by obtaining application form from Rashtriya Military School and by qualifying the written test, candidates will be called for Interview and those who perform well in the interview round are finally provided admission to 9th standard in Rashtriya Military School.
12th March 2015, 11:58 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 9th standard of Rashtriya Military School?

Rashtriya Military Schools offer admission only for 6th and 9th standards. To get admission in 9th standard, you have to appear for the entrance exam, which is conducted by Rashtriya Military School. If you will qualify such entrance exam, then you will get admission in 9th standard at Rashtriya Military School.

Eligibility:-(For 9th standard)
1. Candidate should have passed 8th standard from a recognized institute, before the date of admission
2. Candidates age must be between 13 to 14 years.

Exam Pattern:-
The entrance exam is based on following subjects of your VIII standard.
->English
->Hindi
->Social
->Science
->Mathematics and
->Science
15th April 2015, 11:29 PM
SmilyRishu

The Rashtriya military school is well reputed school and have good results. But for getting the admission in this school you have to fulfill some of the constraints specified by the school. One of the important constraint is your age. Your age must not be less than 12 years. If you are planning to get admission in 9th standard then you need to submit the score card of your 8th standard. You must have to score minimum qualifying marks in the 8th standard to get admission in the 9th standard.
19th May 2015, 12:34 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

RIMC:- refers to rashtriya insititute military college which is a residential school.
It provides qualification and training classes like NDA does.
School start from 6-12th standard.
The admission would going to start from july to august.
To get an admission.candidates need to clear RIMC exam which comprises of following section :-
a) written exam of total 400 marks ,consists of multiple choice questions.
b) viva would be conducted for selected candidate for 50 marks
c) admission.
- study material is provided by the insitute
15th October 2018, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I am going to take admission to the military school 9th standard please send me the model question paper
12th January 2019, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage which is required to qualify the class 9 entrance exam of rms cet ?
22nd August 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I want Rashtriya military school application form
22nd December 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sIr how many seats are available in rms 6th class for civilians of st
17th June 2021, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can I take admission if I am in class 9th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?