30th May 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of transfer from 9th CBSE board at Africa to Gujarat board in 10th std?

My Son is in 9th Std in Cbse board at Africa but due to my job contract over in Africa now after 9th in Cbse I want to shift my son in Gujarat board in 10th Std. So can you explain me the procedure for transfer?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  2. Is it possible to switch from ICSE to CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I shift my daughter from CBSE to Gujarat board in 9th or 11th standard if I want her to get admitted in Gujarat colleges only? IS Gujarati subject compulsory in 9th standard GSEB?
  4. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  5. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  6. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  7. Can I get admission from 9th std CBSE to 10th std State board?
  8. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  9. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  11. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  12. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  13. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  14. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  15. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  17. Student of 3rd std State board school can get admission in 4th std CBSE school? Will there be any problem at the time of appearing in 10th board exams? -- [New]
  18. Possibility to get transfer from ICSE to UP State Board for 9th student?
1st June 2016, 05:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of transfer from 9th CBSE board at Africa to Gujarat board in 10th std?

I am sorry to say that there is no such provision for it, like you cannot get your child admitted in Gujarat board directly in class 10 after his completion of 9th standard from CBSE board in Africa.

You will have to get him admitted to class 9 first and after clearing his examination and getting promoted to 10th grade, he can very be eligible to appear for 10th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?