1st March 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Delhi to 10th CBSE of Pune?

Hello sir, I am studying in class 9 of CBSE Board. My father is a Bank employee. Due to my father’s transfer from Delhi to Pune, I also have to move from here, I mean from Delhi. So, I want to know that what are the procedures that I will get transfer from my school in Delhi to Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Mumbai to 10th CBSE of Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission for class 10th standard in Delhi or Noida CBSE schools?
  3. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
  4. Procedure of transfer from 9th CBSE board at Africa to Gujarat board in 10th std?
  5. Procedure to take legal action against CBSE School who is not granting Transfer Certificate to 9th passed candidate?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE at Uttar Pradesh after studying 9th from CBSE Odhisha state? Is permission required from CBSE Odhisha for transfer to CBSE Uttar Pradesh?
  7. Is it true that 9th standard CBSE will be added to 10th CBSE marks as well?
  8. How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?
  9. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  11. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  13. CBSE student of Dubai can be transferred to CBSE school in Calicut while in 9th standard?
  14. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  15. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate?
  16. Marks of 9th class is added to final marks of 10th class in CBSE or KV schools?
  17. Possibility of transfer to ICSE 10th standard from CBSE 9th standard?
  18. Procedure to change school for 10th standard CBSE board from Gujarat to Delhi ?
9th March 2018, 07:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Delhi to 10th CBSE of Pune?

You can definitely transfer from 9th CBSE of Delhi to 10th CBSE of Pune, but for that, you must have a genuine reason for changing the School.
Below I have mentioned the procedure, have a look over it.

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current School to another School in class 10th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 9th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your School.

Collect all the above mentioned documents and submit it along with the admission form in the respective School where you want to take admission.
10th March 2018, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Delhi to 10th CBSE of Pune?

To change from Delhi CBSE Board to Pune CBSE Board for pursuing your 10th standard after completion of your 9th standard, you have to obtain the Transfer/ Migration certificate, Bonafide certificate, 9th standard marksheet, etc., from your previous school and submit it in the new school. Admissions in 10th standard CBSE Board are done only if there are vacant seats and you have to appear in admission test conducted by the respective school to get admission in 10th standard of CBSE Board in Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?