6th January 2022, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from 9th ICSE of Guwahati to 10th ICSE of Puri?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 9th standard of ICSE Board. My father is a Government Clerk. Due to my father’s transfer from Guwahati to Puri, I also have to move from here, I mean from Guwahati. So, I want to know that what are the procedures that I will get transfer from my school from Guwahati to Puri?

11th January 2022, 03:25 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from 9th ICSE of Guwahati to 10th ICSE of Puri?

YES, you can get transfer from 9th ICSE of Guwahati to 10th ICSE of Puri because you have a valid reason behind getting transferred from one school to another and for that you should have transfer certificate from the previous school to get admission in new school but make sure that the board of the school should be same in both the cities.
14th January 2022, 09:31 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from 9th ICSE of Guwahati to 10th ICSE of Puri?

Definitely you can change your school there is no criteria that will stop you in changing your school you just need non objection certificate from the school in which you are currently studying and you have to submit it in the school in which you want to get admission and then the process are easy you will get admission there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?