6th January 2022, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Transfer of CBSE student (9th) to ICSE(10th) is possible on transfer / shifting of parents?

My son has been a studying in ICSE board till 8th standard in Mumbai. Due to Father's transfer to another state he got admission in a CBSE school for 9th standard in this new state. I (mother and presently on leave) have to resume my duties in Mumbai and want to put my son back in ICSE board for 10th standard. Is it possible to do so ?

9th January 2022, 05:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer of CBSE student (9th) to ICSE(10th) is possible on transfer / shifting of parents?

°°° It is not possible for a candidate to pass 9th standard from some other board and then take admission in some other board in class 10th because as for the rules the candidate has to complete both 9th and 10th standards from the same board as the registration for class 10th board examination is done in 9th.
So, you can change your school having same board as in 9th standard but you cannot change your board in 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?