2nd February 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get Transfer certificate after 6 years gap?

Sir, I have studied part time course in anna university Chennai, but I am not able to continue my studies, because of family problems. And I am not going college. After 6 years I need my Transfer certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BA honors after failing in B.Sc Maths honors?
  2. Documents required to reapply in M.Com 1st year through correspondence for SC female student?
  3. What to do if my TC is not signed by the previous school?
  4. What all documents are required to be produced during the admission process at DDU Gorakhpur?
  5. How to get NIOS transfer certificate with caste and date of birth details?
  6. Why is it necessary to submit Transfer Certificate for 11th admission in MP Board for a private student? -- [New]
  7. Can I study B.Sc geology or B.Sc computer science at the age of 30?
  8. How to get admission in MA Sanskrit at Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha?
  9. What is the procedure followed to change school in 12th CBSE board?
  10. Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?
  11. How a Bengali medium student can get admission in English medium school?
  12. Possibility to get admission in CBSE affiliated school for 7th student of Jammu State Board? List of CBSE affiliated schools in Jammu?
  13. How to get transfer certificate which consists details of caste and date of birth?
  14. Shifting of student from UP to AP in CBSE Syllubus from class 11th to 12th
  15. BITSAT requires aggregate marks of 11th+12th or only 12th? I am from Andhra Pradesh State Board -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  17. Rules about dropping one year after class 10?
  18. Is it possible to take admission in Karnataka State Board if discontinued 11th CBSE?
2nd February 2018, 11:59 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: How to get Transfer certificate after 6 years gap?

You can contact your school official and I am sure you will be helped with your TC, however it might take a while as the gap is a bit too long.

However, I suggest you to kindly contact your school official and you will receive full support from them.
3rd February 2018, 09:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get transfer certificate after 6 years of gap after discontinuing your studies. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. You have to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration to get the degree certificate else, your admission will be automatically cancelled. Since, you have discontinued your studies 6 years ago, you can't get the transfer certificate from Anna University.
3rd February 2018, 02:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get your Transfer Certificate from the above mentioned University, you must have to contact to the regional Office of the said University. Write an application about your query that you want your Transfer certificate at this instant. Submit it in the regional office. You will get your certificate from there once they will issue the same.
3rd February 2018, 06:16 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to get you transfer certificate after a gap of 6 years, you need to talk with you college/school principal or head of the department regarding the problem due to which you were unable to continue your classes/studies and willing to get a transfer certificate so that you can take admission into any other school/college.
The school/college authority will guide you to fill the form for transfer certificate.
24th December 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get tc from polytechnic where I completed my DCs&E in 1998-99 batch
17th January 2020, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Transfer certificate from Bangalore university it's almost 4 yrs..I discontinued my msc
18th July 2020, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I get tc college 9 years gap . I will join diploma opthmetry course plz suggest me
20th July 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I got admission in class 11 by Arts stream in 2019. After that I leave school because of intrest. and I did not take TC or SLC from my last school. Now I want to get admission in school by science stream in 2020. but I don't have TC or SLC . what I do. how can I get admission in school without TC ?

Is it possible to get TC or SLC from last school after one year? please tell I have wasted my year.
30th September 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get TC after gap of 8 years?
30th September 2020, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 12th in 2015 and graduation recently in 2020.
Now I needto enroll in a diploma course which requires TC.
HOW CAN I GET MY TC?
23rd February 2021, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi am final semester exam is not written because family situation how to continue my degree
19th June 2021, 04:58 PM
Singhskomal

If you want your transfer certificate...go to your school or college office fill up transfer certificate form and write application to principal submit your passed class marks sheet...after this you can get your t.c .
14th January 2022, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Discontinued my degree in 2012.now 2022 indeed my discontinued tc.how can iget it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?