30th September 2020, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to get admission in Don Bosco Academy Patna?

Hello Sir, I want my son to get admission in Don Bosco Academy Patna. He is 4 years old. I want his admission in Nursery. So can you please tell me how can I apply for admission? And what are the requirements at the time of admission?

10th February 2021, 07:27 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to get admission in Don Bosco Academy Patna?

The preliminary application form for LKG class will be available on the school website www. dbpspatna com.
Candidate should be 4 years complete by 1st April 2021
You should submit date of birth certificate from municipal corporation
One recent passport size photograph of candidate and two passport size of family photo that is father mother and candidate to be pasted on the form
The child should be resident who lives within a radius of 5 kilometres from the school
Random selection is done for admission
Wrong information given will disqualify the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?