26th April 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of Name correction in Admit Card and Registration Certificate of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Respected Sir,
My name in the admit card and
registration certificate is not correct.
Though I have given my Board exam of
10th WBBSE Board, I want to know that
how I can correct my name?
Thanks & Regards,
Biswarup Chakraborty

27th April 2015, 09:27 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Procedure of Name correction in Admit Card and Registration Certificate of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
My name in the admit card and
registration certificate is not correct.
Though I have given my Board exam of
10th WBBSE Board, I want to know that
how I can correct my name?
Thanks & Regards,
Biswarup Chakraborty

Since, You have given the 10th Board and then you are about to correct the name on the Documents. You have to do it earlier. Since, it can be done right now also. But, the Authority will ask you that, why have you not done it earlier, before giving the Exam ? So, if you provide them a satisfactory answer, then there is no doubt that it won't get re correct.
11th August 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of Name correction in Admit Card and Registration Certificate of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

My wife's spelling has been wrongly entered on online registration for 2017 ICSE Board yesterday. How can it be corrected.
16th February 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of Name correction in Admit Card and Registration Certificate of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

I am in icse board and about to give class 10th board exams. But when my admit card was issued i realized that my name has spelling mistake in it and the same mistake is also in registration card. How can i make it correct
22nd March 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

My admit card my father name and my date of birth is mistake how correct ???
8th April 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

my father name in the admit recitation markseet certificate is not correct madhayamic and h.s
23rd June 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

How to change my date of birth in madhymik board pape from west bengal board?
16th November 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I have changed my name. Now how can I change it in my madhymik admit card., Mark sheet and certificate?
8th March 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

My name is dipika bothra .I want to change my name as divya bothra for astrological reason.In all the educational papers of WBBSE.So what is the procedure & Is it possible. Please explain briefly.
10th March 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my name though I have given 10th and going to appear for h.s. ..what is the procedure to change my name from the admit card registration card ask well as Mark sheet? ???
30th June 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my name from mano kukur to manoj kumar. It was misspelled . How i can change my name in registration
8th April 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I have a word wrong and title , there is "Miah" but I want to make it "Hossain " , in MP and HS all documents, how can I correct them?
14th September 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my name 2-4 years old WBBSE/WBCHSE 10th and 12th markst and admit card ? If it possible then what should I do ?
18th December 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

My 10th certificate dad name change and passport name different.what should I do
23rd July 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How can i correct my name on my registration certificate???
25th September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my daughter's name? From Nargis Tanjima Khatun to Nargis Tanjima.
15th October 2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

A student appearing in MP in 2021, just recieved (15.10.2020)WBBSE Regn Certificate. His parents want 'Father Name ' should have inserted middle name in the Regn. Certificate.They got the birth certificate recently corrected. To be mentioned that from the Admission Register to the check list 'father's name' is with out middle name. How the correction can be done?
10th February 2021, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have a problem my name is not correct plz help I m so poor.My real name is Rajdeep Roy but in result name is Rajdeep Ray is incorrect help me out sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?