23rd March 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from CBSE Board. I want to do my Higher Secondary from Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra. I want to take Science. So, kindly tell me that Science stream is available or not in this school for Higher Secondary?

25th March 2019, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra?

Yes, they offer the science stream at class 11th level and they also offer humanities and commerce stream. Hence, no need to worry if you are looking to take admission at the said school with science stream as your choice.

For more information visit http://www.kvafsbagdogra.org/
25th March 2019, 09:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra?

Science stream is available in Higher secondary from Kendriya Vidyalaya AFS, Bagdogra. Admission will be based on the marks scored in class X and for science stream you should score minimum 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects. Admission also depends on seat availability. For more details you can also visit the website that is www.kvafsbagdogra.org/
26th March 2019, 08:49 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, they do take admission in 11th standard. You must secure minimum 60% marks in your 10th standard to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra.

Registration in class 11th will done immediately after the result of 10th standard is declared until the full strength of the class is not achieved.

The admission will be completed within 20 days of the 10th result declared.

Registration forms will be available at the principal office at no cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?