24th August 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Best ITI courses after 12th Arts?

I am from goa and I have passed my 12th arts I want to know which are the best ITI corses

27th August 2014, 01:59 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best ITI courses after 12th Arts?

Though there are 50 ITI courses available in Goa including engineering and non engineering
trades but each course has its own specialty. You will have to decide yourself that in
which direction you want to lead your career. Availability of job at good salary is much more
in case of many engineering trades but the jobs are tough.

In some non-engineering trades you may not get jobs quite easily but your exposure will be
more to office and hence personality development is more as compared to site job.

You can go through the ITI prospectus attached in this message for details about all the courses.

As you have asked for best courses I would suggest the best options in both engineering
and non engineering trades.

Non-engineering Trades

Computer Operator & Programming Asistant
Seceratarial Practice
Stenography English

Engineering Trades

Draughtsman
Fitter
Welder
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ITI Goa.pdf(850.2 KB, 368 views)
13th May 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I am from kolkata. What is the least charged best course with least marks after 12th available here?
26th March 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am from kolkata.i am a student of arts group.Recently i have given class 12 exam of arts subject .could u please tell me which is the best iti course for arts group
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?