20th June 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in 9th CBSE after studying 8th from GSEB

My child presently studying in GSEB English medium 8th standard. Now I want to take his admission in CBSE board from 9th standard. So, quickly reply please. Can I do this?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  2. Should I shift my daughter from CBSE to Gujarat board in 9th or 11th standard if I want her to get admitted in Gujarat colleges only? IS Gujarati subject compulsory in 9th standard GSEB?
  3. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  4. Can I take admission in schools of Vadodara in 9th standard?
  5. GSEB or CBSE for admission in engineering?
  6. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  7. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  8. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school?
  9. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  10. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  11. Admission procedure to study 9th standard in any Open Schooling for 8th student?
  12. Admission procedure in 5th and 9th standard at BHU, Banaras for 4th and 8th female students?
  13. When Mathematics and Science textbooks will be published for 9th GSEB?
  14. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 9th class KV from private school in Trivandrum?
  17. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard in AMU? When the application from will be out for it?
  18. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB Boards for 7th and 3rd students?
20th June 2017, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in 9th CBSE after studying 8th from GSEB

To get admission in 9th standard CBSE Board after completion of your 8th standard from GSEB Board, you have to obtain Transfer certificate previous qualifying examination marksheet, Bonafide certificate, etc., from your old school and submit it in the new school. Admission in 9th standard CBSE Board are done through entrance examination and admissions are offered only if there are vacant seats in 9th standard. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination for getting admission in 9th standard in CBSE Board school.
21st June 2017, 12:54 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in 9th CBSE after studying 8th from GSEB

Yes it's quite possible to take admission in CBSE board after studying from GSEB board.
You need to apply for admission form for the particular CBSE school in which you want to take admission.You can get the admission form from the school office or may be from school's official website.
After filling all the necessary details you need to submit the admission form on or before the last date of submission of form in the school office.
You also have to appear for entrance examination for admission if required.
During admission you need to produce the following documents to the school office:
>Last class result
>Transfer certificate from previous school
>Last school attended record
>Original date of birth certificate
>Bonafide certificate
21st June 2017, 01:18 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you can always get admission in another school as well as another board in class 9, you will not be facing any issue in it.

You will probably have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective school you wish to get admission in. After clearing the examination you can get admission to carry on with your studies further in the prospective school.
31st July 2017, 01:12 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Every school has different procedure for providing admission. Your​ child can easily get admission in class 9th CBSE.
At the time of admission you Will required following documents-
Transfer certificate.
Mark sheet of class 8th.etc.
You need to fill an application form of that school in which you want admission. After all process your child will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?