8th January 2023, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Process to change the school in 12th calss in Chattisgarh?

Hello sir At present i am in 11th class ...in 12th class i want to change my school..i am from chattisgarh.....what is the process to change the school..

14th January 2023, 11:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to change the school in 12th calss in Chattisgarh?

You can contact your school if they have done XI registration process is underway or is completed as Once the student registrations are done, changing schools are out of the question, unless there is an emergency.
30th June 2023, 07:16 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Process to change the school in 12th calss in Chattisgarh?

You should change your school in 12th. But Be Careful! Ask your school about changing after the result. The 11th Standard's result is by the school itself. They can do anything with your result. Make the procedure after taking the result. Minimum 33% is required to take admission in another school.

You have to send a letter to CBSE (for state boards follow their procedure given on their website). Link disabled due to new bylaws by CBSE. Also, only one option left is to visit the regional office or you can try sending them a letter on their postal address.

You have to send this form to your CBSE's Regional Office (Depends On which region you are living in). You have to select the reason why are you leaving the school. It contains 8 reasons. 1st reason is that Student's Parent's Job is transferred to another place and the other 7 reasons are for School distance, Better education, etc.

You have to attach a Demand Draft of Any bank (I prefer a Government Bank), of ₹1000 for 1st reason and for ₹7000 or more other reasons. Collect all the documents required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?