23rd January 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Process to change my daughter's school after VI standard in Cuttack?

Presently, my daughter is studying in standard VI in St. Joseph girls high school in Cuttack. I want to transfer to your school,and put her in standard V. After complete of final exam over in the month of February. So, let me know your criteria to be admit in your school. Thanks and regards. A.Dutta.

23rd January 2018, 08:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to change my daughter's school after VI standard in Cuttack?

In order to change school, you have to write an application to the principal of the school mentioning about the matter. You should have a valid reason then only you will get the permission to change the school. The principal will verify about the matter and if he/she finds the reason appropriate, then you will get the permission to change the school. You have to submit the required documents and the fees and follow the instructions of the school.
23rd January 2018, 11:05 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Process to change my daughter's school after VI standard in Cuttack?

You can get your daughter admitted in 5th standard, there is no such problem in it. For that you will have to fill up the application form and duly fill it up by providing the further details asked for.

However, if there is any entrance examination conducted for admission, your daughter will have to appear and clear the examination and can get admission only after clearing the examination.

At the time of leaving the school, get all the relevant documents from the previous school as it will be asked for during admission in the next school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?