23rd December 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if my school doesn't give the TC to change school in 12th?

Hello,

I am student of a deffence school. In class X due to my low grades in maths they didn't appricated me with science they rather gave me commerce , which I didn't want so I got myself admitted to a new school which is very far away from my house it takes 2 hours to reach and also we aren't able to feed up the financial requirements of this school and at times it is costing us high...so I want to get back in class 12 to my previous school where the principal agreed if I achive a good a result in class 11..but recently I got to know that my new school doesn't give Tc in class 11
So what should I do
Because my parents cant feed up great deals of money....all the time

25th December 2015, 04:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if my school doesn't give the TC to change school in 12th?

You should write an application to the head of the Institution stating the difficulties you are facing in order to get a TC from the school, probably you might get some help. You can even sought the help of the board in which you are studying to complain about the school behavior regarding handover of your TC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?