10th May 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I change school in 12th to change the board from ISC to something else?

Hello.

At present i am studying in class 11 from ISC board. But i want to do 12 from other school of that board I want to know that can i change my school .if yes then pls tell me the procedure of that? I just wanted to change the school now as I don't want to do in ISC board.

11th May 2015, 03:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change school in 12th to change the board from ISC to something else?

Yes it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some simple steps or it.

Steps to change school for 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

In case, your new school has a different board, then you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
11th May 2015, 09:53 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I change school in 12th to change the board from ISC to something else?

No you can't change the Board after 11th class because registration is done in 11th class for 12th class board exams so in that manner you can change only school which one affiliates from ICSE board no other board

If you wanna leave the school then it is possible to take admission in another ICSE school but its a little bit tough to find out the school which one is ready to provide you admission in their school in 12th class so i would like to suggests you stay in the current school
11th May 2015, 10:14 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Can I change school in 12th to change the board from ISC to something else?

Yes , you can change your board from ISC to other.
But you can change your school after completing your 11th.
To get admission in class 12th in another school of another board you need the following document.

1). Class 11th report card.

2). School leaving certificate.

3). Migration certificate.

After collecting above document from your school you can change your board for class 12th.
11th May 2015, 12:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

You can change to another ISC affilated school to pursue your 12th standard. But, you cannot join in a school, which is not affiliated to ISC board, because as a student, who have completed 11th standard from ISC board, you should also complete your 12th standard from the same board, then only you will get a valid Intermediate pass certificate from ISC board. So, the only thing I can say you is, you can change to another school, but not to another board.
11th August 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class 11 in isc board and i have taken admission in diploma engineering of odisha board .can i get migration certificate
14th September 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i am late for admission in 11th isc board and registration have been completed ... can i still get admission in the school and give 12th board exams..??
15th September 2015, 01:10 AM
PRAKASH#987

If you are not enrolled in the school with any subject then you can get admission in any subject in any college provided the date of registration has not end.
15th September 2015, 07:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello.

At present i am studying in class 11 from ISC board. But i want to do 12 from other school of that board I want to know that can i change my school .if yes then pls tell me the procedure of that? I just wanted to change the school now as I don't want to do in ISC board.
No, you can't change your board in 12th class by doing 11th in another board. It is a rule that a student has to complete both 11th and 12th from same board. It is better for you to continue in the same board.
3rd May 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in class 11(commerce) and i was passed in english 2 more subjects but i havent got the promotion in class 12 but i scored 282 marks out of 700 can i got the promotion or not in the view of school.
2nd July 2016, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have taken late admission in class 11 ISC and now it is difficult to cope up with all the subject. What should I do
5th April 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Do we require counter sign from CBSE while changing school in class 12 due to some migration issues
11th April 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to change of my board from CBSE to odisha board in class 11th. Which certificate are required
19th May 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Passed 12th from isc board.Now,can 12th be done again from cbse board. If yes,then what is the procedure
6th May 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

If i fail in class 11th in isc board and the school is providing enrollment no. to me so can i change my school in same board to class 12th
11th May 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th from Gujrat board with 46 percentage now I want to reappear for12 in cbse board as private student can I do
8th August 2019, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Now at present i am at class 11 ISC can i change my school and take admission in some other school having the same board
20th September 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i change school in class 12 without sifting to any other board . (I'm in ISC board)
3rd January 2020, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I change the school after 11th ISC and continue 12th in Different school with ISC board?
20th June 2020, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i have passed out 11th from ISC board school from dubai and due to COVID-19 pendamic - my family had shifted to ahmedabad, india. In Ahmedabad, i got few schools with ISC board but since 2 of options subject are not matching with ISC board schools in India - school in ahmedabad is denying for admission and stating - since they dont have optional subject available with them they cant give admission. Can anybody help and give options to get admission in ISC board school in Ahmedabad. Please help 9867560715
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?