1st February 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Process to get travelling charges for the primary Government school children?

What is the process to get Traveling charges for the Government primary classes children who come from villages to Government schools.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Understanding The Primary School Child Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Process to become Government Primary Teacher in Delhi?
  3. When is Karnataka government calling primary school teacher recruitment
  4. How to study B.Ed course? I am a B.E graduate and a teacher in government primary school
  5. How to get government teaching job in primary school after completing 12th with 61%?
  6. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  7. How to open a primary school in Haryana?
  8. Can I get any benefit in WB school service exam if I am a government aided primary teacher?
  9. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it?
  10. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  12. Any job vacancy as primary teacher in government school for a degree holder in BSc?
  13. What is the upper age limit for primary teahcer in government school of CBSE?
  14. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  15. I have 38% marks in graduation. Can I apply for B.Ed.?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  17. Why will the Education be important for Girls?
  18. Admission to teacher's training course from a private institute after commerce in 12th standard with 53% marks?
12th April 2017, 11:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get travelling charges for the primary Government school children?

If you are talking about the transportation charges for school bus, then it will be according to the rules frames by the school itself.

Generally, school buses are operated by private parties and they will charge according to there own services. Hence, in such cases, you won't get any concession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?