30th March 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to get a Government Banking job after completing class 12th (Science stream)?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th (Science stream) and after completing it I want to get a Government Bank job so I want to know what steps should I follow to get a Government Banking job after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?
  2. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  3. How can I get a job in Private Banking sector after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  4. What should I do after 12th commerce for getting banking job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?
  6. What steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job?
  7. How can I get the government job in Railways and banking sector after completion of 12th in Science Stream?
  8. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  9. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  11. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
  12. How can I become a District Collector after completing M.Com in Banking and Insurance? What steps should I follow to become a District Collector?
  13. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  14. What are the banking course available after 12th to get best government jobs?
  15. How can I apply for Government Banking entrance exam after completing class 12th (Science)?
  16. What are the steps we need to follow to get government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  17. What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  18. Am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
3rd April 2017, 08:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to get a Government Banking job after completing class 12th (Science stream)?

First thing I would like to let you know that the most popular bank job options for a newcomer are the options of bank clerk and bank probationary officer. Further to be eligible for same posts you need to qualify entrance examinations like IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination.

--> Further for appearing in these examinations for your recruitment at above mentioned posts you need to have following qualifications which are as below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk and 21 years to 30 years for the post of bank probationary officer. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates in both the cases as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of same degree are also eligible.

* You must good communication skills along with basic knowledge of working on computers.

So being a student of Class 12th you will have to wait till you complete your graduation to be eligible for any bank jobs.

For more details about above mentioned bank examinations you can refer to their respective official links which are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?