25th October 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Reappearing in Chemistry through NIOS Board will affect the job prospects?

Hi, I am a Odisha Board student and my practical exams are just over. Chemistry went ok, Physics was great and Computer was excellent. All I'm asking is this, if I get poor grades in Chemistry in the Board exam, what will be my job prospects as Chemistry will be added to the final report and it will lower my aggregate? Also if I repeat in Chemistry in future through NIOS, then will it hurt my job prospects? Can I do the above and go to a college as a regular? Please help me.

2nd November 2018, 10:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reappearing in Chemistry through NIOS Board will affect the job prospects?

Some private companies, specially from US and UK, don't accept open schooling qualification. Hence, if you are looking for job at MNC related to these countries, then you should have a regular qualification.

Otherwise, for government jobs and private jobs in Indian companies, you won't face any issues at all, with NIOS qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?