7th April 2011, 03:54 PM
subhajit bhattacharjee

Will it affect my job prospects by any chance if I clear PCC exam with more number of attempts?

Sir,
Although I cleared my final exam in first attempt,it took me quite some time to clear my pcc exam owing to my regular office hours which left me with very less time for preparing?Will it affect my job prospects seriously?In an earlier reply I was told that it would'nt be a problem if my age is 26+ at the time of passing.

Related Questions:
  1. Will 1 practical backlog affect my prospects to get admission in top US universities?
  2. 12th commerce and accountancy passed candidate apply for Homeopathy courses?
  3. What are the job chances for me after completing CA intermediate(PCC) with B.Com?
  4. Prospects in top US universities Mechanical Engineering with 8.5 GPA and 1 backlog?
  5. Maximum number of attempts in HP PSC? Are there different number of attempts for different states?
  6. Reappearing in Chemistry through NIOS board will affect the job prospects? Pursuing further studies through regular college is possible after studying from NIOS board?
  7. Maximum number of attempts available in GATE?
  8. Is there any age restriction to do CA, CS, ICWA?
  9. Is there any number of fixed attempts in GATE exam? How many attempts are allowed? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to rectify wrongly filled application form for summer internship? Will it affect while giving internship interview?
  11. Eligibility for PCC examination. Can I apply for PCC after completing CA?
  12. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  13. What is the future scope of M.A. in History?
  14. What should I do to pass in Business Economics paper if not cleared in two attempts? -- [New]
  15. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  16. How many times can I appear in GATE?
  17. Is there any problem if filled incorrect registration number and applied for an Internship? Chances of change registration number?
  18. Which stream should I choose after 10th? Is it possible o choose commerce stream?
2nd August 2011, 11:09 PM
dagamahajan

Default Re: Will it affect my job prospects by any chance if I clear PCC exam with more number of attempts?

if you have cleared your final exam in a single attempt you should be very happy as only 0.3% of those who write it clear it in the 1st attempt. when you sit for campus placement companies know that you had been through harsh time during your articleship (this is the reason that CA institue introduce IPCC instead of PCC) and so it wont be that much of a problem. and regarding your age. CA firms has very less boundations for age. though you might not be eligible for some of the companies. most of the company wont take it as a black mark.
3rd April 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it affect my job prospects by any chance if I clear PCC exam with more number of attempts?

sir due to some circumstances i am not being able to give my may 2013 attempt... i'll appear in november.. will it make any effect in my career and job?
21st September 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I TOOK 6 ATTEMPTS TO CLEAR IPCC.....I SKIPED FEW BCOZ OF MEDICAL PROBLEMS AND DEATH OF MY GRAND PARENTS.......
IF I MANAGE TO CLEAR FINAL IN FIRST ATTEMPT...CAN I GET GOOD JOB OPPORTUNITIES TO SETTLE QUICKLY IN MY CAREER..

PLZ REPLY......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?